Wax Melt & Candle Saftey
Saftey whilst using wax melts or candles is the responsibility of the user.
Our wax melts can be use in a oil burner with a unscented tealight or any standard electric oil burner.
All of our products are CLP compliant and we are fully insured.
Some of our products may cause skin irritations or may even cause an allergic reaction. Wash your hands after use, if you do suffer a reaction discontinue to use and seek medical attention.
* Keep wax melts and candles out of reach of children & pets.
* Never leave a candle unattended when burning.
* Never move a candle whilst lit.
* Do not burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
* Only burn a candle on a level heat resistant surface.
* Always trim the wick to 5mm before burning to avoid smoking and damage to the glass.
* Extinguish if the flame becomes too high or if flickering repeatedly, wait for candle to cool before trimming wick and relighting.
* Keep wax pool free from debris such as match heads & wick trimmings.